As Continuuity grows, supporting tools for our infrastructure, our product and our customers' is critical. We are looking for an experienced and motivated Tools Engineer to help us be efficient for building, testing and releasing our product and also build tools for operating internal infrastructure. This position will be instrumental in conceiving, building, maintaining, and driving tools infrastructure for Continuuity.
- Design and develop systems and tools to scale the company
- Create tools for development, QA, operations, and streamlining processes
- Implement useful web interfaces for internal tools
- Work with team members to solve critical engineering problems
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- A passion for finding a more efficient solution
- High aptitude and an implementation-agnostic approach to engineering
- Experience with Java and scripting languages like Perl, Python and/or Ruby
- Excellent collaborator with strong communication skills
Continuuity was founded with the single goal of providing simple access to complex technology. Big Data veterans from Facebook and Yahoo founded the company in late 2011. We’ve carefully hand picked every member of our team from a variety of top companies such as Facebook, Yahoo, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Oracle, IBM, and Intel. We work in a fast paced, dynamic environment that demands teamwork, drive and attention to details. Our products, Continuuity Reactor and Continuuity Loom enable a broad range of developers to build Big Data applications. Learn more about us at http://www.continuuity.com and also check out our open source contributions like Apache Twill and Continuuity Loom. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and are backed by top-tier investors – Battery Ventures, Ignition Partners, and Andreessen Horowitz.