Inside Sales Representative – Channels
Working with the company’s Channel’s sales team, an Inside Sales Representative is responsible for assisting with the enabling of the company’s bookings and revenue targets; pipeline development activities inclusive of outbound calls and email campaigns to Target Accounts and the following-up of in-bound leads; executing to the defined sales process of the company; and delivering strong customer support and satisfaction with existing and prospective partners.
- Be an integral part of the Sales Team, supporting a Field Sales Representative (FSR)
- Collaboratively work with assigned FSR to develop an overall territory account strategy to maximize company’s bookings and revenue targets
- Work with Marketing to assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- Become an expert in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Minimum 3-5 Years Inside Sales Experience - Enterprise Software Sales
- Channel experience is preferred with previous experiences working with Mega Techs, OEMs, ISVs, Technology Partners, Service Providers and System Integrators.
- Focus on pipeline development activities and progression of opportunities through company’s sales process
- Consistent record of overachievement of joint bookings/revenue plan
- Experience selling subscription services
- Experience with providing superior support to partners
- Strong communication skills including setting goals and objectives
- Excellent writing skills, both to customers and internally
- Experience with data management / application platform technologies plus.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com is required.
- Required to work at Continuuity’s Palo Alto, CA office
Continuuity was founded with the single goal of providing simple access to complex technology. Big Data veterans from Facebook and Yahoo founded the company in late 2011. We’ve carefully hand picked every member of our team from a variety of top companies such as Facebook, Yahoo, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Oracle, IBM, and Intel. We work in a fast paced, dynamic environment that demands teamwork, drive and attention to details. Our products, Continuuity Reactor and Continuuity Loom enable a broad range of developers to build Big Data applications. Learn more about us at http://www.continuuity.com and also check out our open source contributions like Apache Twill and Continuuity Loom. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and are backed by top-tier investors – Battery Ventures, Ignition Partners, and Andreessen Horowitz.